F1 Grand Prix Barcelona
This year The Circuit de Catalunya have prepared a Product Guideline with complete information on the Grand Prix (sales period, types of tickets, location of the grandstands, criteria to choose a specific type of ticket, purchase process and even logistic aspects, such as the means of transport to get to the Circuit…)
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya will be once again hosting the Formula 1 Gran Premio de España, a show that is attracting more and more fans, from 8 to 10 May 2015.
The sale of tickets for the formula 1 gran premio de españa 2015 is divided into three periods:
•first pre-sale – discount on the tickets from 12 may to 28 november 2014.
•second pre-sale – discount on the tickets from 29 november 2014 to 27 february 2015.
•final sale – no discounts.
price appearing on the price list from 28 february 2015
The circuit is divided into 4 large areas (North, South, East and West) with different seating options:
Grandstands(tickets with a numbered seat) andGeneral Admission(notnumbered tickets without a specific seat).among this large seating offer, there are different ticket types to adapt to the needs ofspectators.
• Grandstand. Tickets that are numbered and with an allocated seat:
– 3-day ticket: for those fans wishing to enjoy the complete grandprix (practices, qualifying and race).
– 1-day ticket: available for Grandstands N, C and E. Ideal for all those fans who can only attend on one day of the grand prix weekend.
– Combined THREE CORNER ticket: offers the chance to experience the grand prix from a different grandstand every day (friday from Grandstand N, saturday from Grandstand E and sunday from Grandstand C).
• General Admission. Tickets that are not numbered and without an allocated seat. Fans choose the place within the general admission area from which to enjoy the race.
• VIP tickets. To enjoy the three grandprix days surrounded by a unique atmosphere. A true privilege.
• Packs. They include ticket, menu and car park for a more affordable price than buying them individually.The map on the following page shows the different areas, grandstands and general admission areas of the circuit. The areas are identified by colours: green for the North area, violet for the South area, yellow for the East area and blue for the West area. The grandstands are distinguished by letters, except for the main grandstand, which keeps its name just like the general admission (pelouse) area.
The map does also show the car parks available, which are marked with the letter P.
• Which are the access times and the times with activity on the track?
Gate opening times: friday at 08:00 a.m.,saturday at 08:00 a.m. and sunday at 07:00 a.m.
-Friday: 08:00 a.m.
-Saturday: 08:00 a.m.
-Sunday: 06:30 a.m.
-Friday:from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
-Saturday:from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
-Sunday:from 09:25 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.